Friday, June 15, 2007

I know it has been awhile since I blogged. But I have had alot going on. I have moved and have gotten settled in my new place. I am really liking it.
If you have missed any of the last 3 weeks at CIOC, you have just missed it. That is all there is to say. We have had some church up in the house. Last Sunday, it sounded just like there were hundreds of people in there worshipping. It is getting better and better. God wants to give us our hearts desires. Just don't stop praising Him. I really believe we are going to be in our own church building soon. God will bless us for all we do for Him. Keep praying and staying in the Word. Then you will grow stronger and stronger in God. I pray the talent in our church we have not yet seen will show itself soon. I thank God for everyone who steps up to the plate to do the smallest of things for our ministry. It is usually the things no one ever sees, and they are the most important. Let's all invite people to our church and make them feel welcome. We have to do our part to grow the church. It is not just one or two peoples responsibility. May God bless you and keep you ------------------------------------------

No comments: