Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Hello, it has been along time since I blogged. And believe me---a lot has happened since I last blogged. I have moved, which is a good thing. I am closer to friends. I am in the process of changing jobs, which is going to be a good thing. My church has changed it's name, which is good. Our new church is up and we should be in it in about 5 more weeks. And that is a very good thing. I am excited about all the changes that is taking place. But the most important change and the one that is the most exciting is the move of God that has taken place in our church that last few weeks. There are no words to describe it. Our logo for our church for awhile was "a church in Motion". Well, I guess that really describes us now. You have to understand, you can not get anything out of the spirit realm if you do not do something in the physical. So, if you move in the physical - - - something in the spirit realm will move. So, are you getting it yet? The more people in the church that moved, that actually done something in the physical-----the more something moved in the spirit. Now when the pastor says throw your hands up and start praying---everyone is doing it. Not just five or six people praying and about ten have their hands up. Everybody is holding their hands up and praying. I remember one Sunday I stopped praying and just listened. It actually sounded like there was hundreds of people in our church praying at once. But what I heard was what it "will" sound like when we grow. I thank God for what He has done in my life, my family, and my church family. God is the ONLY one who can fix ALL things. God Bless you----------------

No comments: