Thursday, November 16, 2006

Believe

Yes, I believe. I believe God's promises. I believe God can heal today just like He did in the Bible days. I believe God is the creator of everything. I believe in God's timing. God knows all. So His timing in things is far better than mine. I could have looked harder and probably got a another job on first shift months ago. But, God had a plan. Had I left my job, several people would not have been able to ask me to pray for them or a certain thing. I stop by Sonic's every night and buy a large cup of ice to take to work with me. This one young man there sees me alot and we talk at the drive thru. He is from Russia, and he loves the Lord. He has had trouble at work, and last night he told me he was being moved to the other store(I think on 81). I told him that was God answering prayer. And he agreed. He goes to Cornerstone. He is a young man in his 20's and just a joy to talk to. You just don't realize who you come in contact with on a regular basis, and how you can affect their life. I do believe God's plan was for me to be on thrid shift for a while to witness to some people. Now I believe God has a different direction for me to go in. And as my life goes on, God will probably move me some more. As I do His work and it is completed, he will move me somewhere else.
All you have to do is believe and trust in God. God already knows how your life is going to turn out anyway. God Bless you ...............................

No comments: