It has been awhile since I blogged. If you know me, you know alot is going on in my life right now. I am having problems with my eyes but God is working on them and I am fine. My hours have been changed at work to first shift hours. I have applied for the job I am doing so I can stay on first shift. If it is God's will I will get the job. Doing God's will is more important to me than just working first shift. If I get first shift and it is not God's will, God will not use me like He wants to. If I am not being used by God, I will not be happy. I know some of you will not understand this. But, it is not what I want, when I want it. God has already lived my life. He alone knows what I am suppose to do and when. So if I am in His will, will I be doing what He has destined me to do. Amen.
May God richly bless you and your family this Christmas season----------------
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment