You just never know how and when God is going to use you. God has used me alot on my job to talk and witness to people. Customers and co-workers. It has totally amazed me. I have been favored with hours to come to church on Wednesdays and Sundays. I am now able to sleep with my husband at night instead of working. I know I have all this because I was obedient to God. You do not have to be so religious and spiritual with everyone. If someone tells you about something good happening for them, just remark how God has blessed them. Just little remarks can bring big changes in people. I just want to thank God for using me to be His servant. Just about three weeks before I got put on first shift I had told the prayer group to be praying about a job. that God had told me it was time for me to leave third shift, I had done all I was suppose to do. I did not like third, but right awayI knew God had put me there. I had a purpose. I did not like the hours, but I was happy every night I went to work, I done my job to the best of my ability, I helped others do their work, and I was a witness for God. Believe me -- those people watched me, my actions, and reactions to EVERY THING. Some questioned me when they saw my world did not rock over small, silly stuff that they let rock their world.
Be strong, take a stand. Make up your mind you are going to live for God no matter what happens, and who says what. If it does rock you, you are not going to show it, just start praying to yourself. The more you pray and read God's word the stronger you will become.
God Bless and may you have a Merry Christmas ----------------
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment