I was reading my Bible a couple of days ago in Exodus Chapter 13. Moses was finally able to take the people out of Eygpt. And in verse 19 it says Moses took the bones of Joseph with him. Why did he take these bones? God gave Joseph the promise of the new land hundreds of years before. Joseph had already been buried. But they had to take the promise with them. I hope this hits your spirit like it did me. But I thought this was just great.
To get your promise, you have to hold on to it. Take it with you. SO. If God has given us a promise to take this city. Do not lay it down and forget it. Even if it actually happens through our children's children. Keep that promise in you and work like it will happen today.
God bless you and keep you safe and healthy ----------------------
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment