Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It has been awhile since I blogged. I have had alot of things going on. The 3rd annual easter eff hunt is March 31, 2007. Oh my, that is just around the corner. We need eggs and candy. By the truck loads. This is an outreach ministry for the city of Anderson.

What are some things that has caused your faith to change in some way? Do you have more faith or less faith? Sometimes God will allow certain changes in your life to check your faith. Because of certain circumstances I have lost several things, and as long as I stay in God's Word, faithful to Him, trust Him, and depend only on Him, ----- It will be alright.

I trust God enough to protect me and guide me through all situations. I am not saying it is always easy. And people will make fun of you and talking about you and what is happening to you. But it will only get to you IF YOU let it. Keep in mind, no matter what you go through it has already happened to someone else before. So you are not the only one this has happened to.

Pretend in are in a very small room, it is dark, no food or water, no light, no funiture. There is absolutely nothing in this room. But there is a small door with a small doorknob. Are you going to stay in this small space and get comfortable in it or you can have the faith when you turn the doorknob everything you need and want is on the other side of the door?

As for me, I am moving forward. I pray you have faith to move forward and stay in one place because it is comfortable. May God bless you -------------

No comments: