You know the song, "Going to Another LEVEL"? Well, I have gone to another level. The last two or three weeks God has really been moving. Talking about enlarging territories. Oh, my. God has definitely enlarged my territories. Just from being willing to help, able to give up my free time for God's work, I have been able to work with some awesome teen's in doing dramas. The most important thing is seeing God work in these teens and watch their life change.
Of course, I talk about what I do and my church and what happens at church to the people I work with. One of the girls asked me, "Just what is it you do at your church?" I reply with, I help teach Children's Church on Sundays, I help organize major events(Easter Egg Hunt, Fall Festival), and now with a drama team I meet with them when they practice, and whatever else anyone wants me to do. She wanted to know how I spent my free time. My reply was my time was God's do fill. Someone else spoke up and said, "Mary is most happy when she is doing something for someone else. You can tell that by how she brightens up when she talks about it." She was right. It absolutely thrills me to do something for someone. And God has opened doors for me. I thank Him for using me to help others. And I pray God continues to use me. When He stops using me, there will be something wrong I with or in my life.
We don't see ourselves the way others see us. One person sees me busy and never having time for self. Another sees me busy doing something good for others that also satisfies me. I had never really thought about what I do. I know I could not do what my heart was not in.
May God bless you---------------------------------------
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment