Change Things
Are comfortable where you are? The Bible says you should not get comfortable. You will stagnate. Are you using your annointing? If not, you are not praying as you should. You should be using your annointing every Day. If your annointing is singing for example--you will sing every day. Sometimes you might just sing to yourself, but you will sing. Are you reading God's Word and praying every day? If not, you are not growing. You are not allowing God to change you and use you. When times get hard for you, can you repeat verses or just phrases from the Bible? You know, God says His word will NOT return void.
If you are not doing any of these things, I suggest you start changing things in your life to include all this. It is the ONLY way your life will change. It is the ONLY way your church will change, go to another level, and grow.
If any of you really know me, you know I am a happy person. I love to laugh. I do not dwell on the bad. I arise above all the negative and go on. When God called me, I dropped everything and I have continually run after God since. I want all I can get from Him. I want to see more of Him, I want to feel more of Him, I want all of His promises for me, and I want to be used by Him for all I can do. I have lived for God three years. I have never wanted to leave the United States. My husband would ask me about going to Ireland and different places and I always said no, I would not want to go there. But God changed me, I went to Africa two years ago. It made me really appreciate things more than I ever have.
Change things in your life and let God change you today. Set time aside to spend with God and His Word. It will give you the ability to do things you never thought you could do.
Thank you God for each person who wants a change in their life. I pray for each one to stand up bold and firm for you, Lord. Give them the strenght they need and more time in their day. Lord, bless them, give them health, wealth, and prosperity. Give each one a revelation of your Word, and let them realize their gifts and annointing to share your gospel. Seal this prayer with the Blood of Jesus Christ. Amen
Sunday, September 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment