Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Hey everyone, it has been a few days since I blogged. I took some time off from several things for myself. Sometimes you just have to do that. I have read two good books lately. Of course, if you know me, it is books about learning more about God, or a knowledge book for me. I encourage everyone to read a book to help you grow in some way. How has yur prayer life coming along? Uh-oh!! Was that a questions from left field? Not if you have been praying. I done the 5/5/5 that Pastor Scott asked us to do last week. By the end of the week I had prayed for 5 people I normally do not pray for. But, I do believe because I did God will make a change in those families lives. Make a list of things or people that need prayer and start praying today. I know this may sound like a dead horse. But this horse is not dead. I know it works. I have seen the results. Have faith--the size of a mustard seed(.) today. It is not very big. Ask any kid in Children's church. They know. God Bless you...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment