What has God done for you?
I have read Pastor Scott's last blog about 4 times this week. In his blog he says about having a testimony service again, to email him about what God is doing for you. And I have really thought about it. Then, I thought what has God not done for me? God has healed me from breast tumors about two and half years ago. In June of this year, God healed me from osteoporosis. God provided a better job for my husband this year. My migraine headaches are not as bad and are farther apart than they use to be. God has used me to witness to others, especially at work. I am basically healthy, I do not take alot of medication. I take two pills a day, one for allergies and one for my thyroid. There are people at work younger than I am taking a handful of medicine every day. My parents do not take any medication. They are both still living and married to each other. That is a big blessing right there. Not many of my old school friends can say their parents are still married to each other. I still have one grandparent living, she is 88 years young. My brother is healthy, and he is 11 months younger than me. He does not even have a filling in any of his teeth. I wish I could say that. My daughter and her husband goes to church and is bring my granddaughters up in church. God placed me in the best church with the most loving and caring people. God put me under spirtual leaders who have taught me so much in the last three years.
I have so much to be thankful for. God has blessed me over and over. Sometimes we don't think of somethings as a blessing. At first, I didn't think third shift was a blessing. But when you witness to people and see changes take place in their life----it is a blessing. I still don't sleep much during the day, but I can endure this for a season.
I hope after reading this you can really think of things God has blessed you with or done for you.
Praise God for all things...........
Friday, September 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment