Last night at CIOC, we had the most exquisite speaker, Mrs. Peggy Hill. She talk to us about being professional in every aspect of your life. You are to be professional in your business life, your every day life, and in your church life. Everything she said was the truth. I hope we all learned something we did not know or had thought about. I know Peggy has impacted alot of lives for the better just from her speaking to us. Mrs. Peggy Hill is a true professional in all areas of her life. You can not help but love her from the moment you meet her. She is just so genuinely sweet. Thank you Ms. Peggy. I know our church will benefit from this and will be better. And thank you Mike for supporting this lovely lady through her lifes career.
All I can say is Mike and Peggy Hill is an absolutely remarkable couple. Praise the Lord for them and their wisdom and gifts.
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment