Forgiven and Faith
After reading Luke 17 the other day. I believe your level of forgiveness toward people has alot to do with your level for faith. If you want more faith, forgive who ever has done anything to you, even if they are died. If you can not forgive, which is what we are suppose to do, you can not have faith the size of a mustard seed. I was talking to the intercessory prayer group about this last night. All leaders should have more forgiveness toward others than the regular people. Because people are watching them. They need to show more forgiveness so they can have more faith.
I have noticed there are several things in the Bible that are connected like this. We just have not got a handle on it yet. But start forgiving people for little things that have bothered you and watch how your faith changes. May God Bless you and your family..........................
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment