Fall Festival
I hope everyone enjoyed themselves at the Fall Festival this year. I know it was totally different from the regular trunk-a-treat we do. I did not have alot of time this year but next year will be even better. Just wait. We will have the games we had this year and add some more to it. I had fun putting it all together. I know every kid had plenty of candy, without going out Halloween night.
I want to thank everyone who helped in any way. You made the festival a success and I thank you so much. I pray God will bless you for your time, energy, and money. Was the cake walk a blast or what? Special thanks to Kenneth for that. Everyone playing in the cake walk was smiling or laughing. I hope everyone enjoyed the cakes.
Thank you Pastor Scott and Tyra for allowing us to have this. You know how to minister to your people. We love you and back you in all you do. I truly believe your vision has been caught by your people and we run with you.
May God Bless you and keep you safe---------------
Monday, October 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment