I did not think anyone was really reading my blog. I have just been writing(typing) as things come to me. I was surprised to see comments. Thank you. It is an encouragement.
I have been in contact with a lot of people over the last few years come into my life that has had cancer or they know someone with cancer. My grandfather died about 5 yrs. ago from cancer. Papa died in November. The following spring my cousin, Mark, died from cancer. Mark and my brother, Sidney, were the only boys on that side of the family. Sidney stayed with Mark some while he was sick, and he took it sorta hard. Then, my mother's sister had breast cancer. She had to have a mastactomy, chemo and radiation treatment. The next year my grandma had to have a mastactomy. Two years ago I got the news my mammogram had to be re-done. The first one tumors showed up. I prayed. I mean I prayed. When I went back, the nurse said she had both doctors look at the x-rays and nothing was there. Since, there has been several others that I have prayed for because of cancer. A couple of weeks ago I found out my brother has skin cancer.
Cancer is a dark disease that will destroy a life. It actually eats away at a living thing. That is not from God. God has to allow it in your life. I believe God allows things in our lives to change us. To mold us into what He wants for us or otherwise we would not submit to God. Because of what some have had to go thru they are now able to help others that are going through the same thing they went through.
Don't let things like fear and depression turn into a cancer in your life.
Speak positive things in your life today for the future. I spoke like that over myself before I had the second mammogram. I do not accept sickness and disease in my body. I am healthy. I break all generational curses now in the name of Jesus.
The Bible says we can do more and see more miracles than in the days of Jesus because we have been given the power. I have the power in my tongue and in my hands to heal. Not to bring death into my life or the lives around me.
If you would like for me to pray for you leave me a message. May God richly bless you and the lives of the people you come in contact with, for that is your witnessing.
Sunday, June 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment