Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Do you have regrets?
I think we all have regrets about things we have done or said, or maybe an action to a certain situation. I know I have. It is okay to have regrets, But do not let those regrets get you trapped into a depressed state. What is in the past, is in the past. Let it go. The past is a learning tool for the future. It is okay to remember but not to dwell. I thought I had really let go of the past until a certain situation came up. Then, I found out I had not let it all go. I still had somethings bottled up inside of me. It is okay to take a moment and cry about the past, as long as you are praying and crying to God to release you from the past. God gave us all a past. But He also gave us all a future. As long as we are looking and living toward the future we are moving forward. If not, you are stagnant. You see, stagnant waters do not move in any direction. It is still and gets a nasty film on top of it. Then it will start to have a bad odor. Fish can not live in stagnant waters. As humans, you will become the same way. So take a moment, and pray for god to release you from the regrets you are holding onto. Move forward into the future with a learning experience you can help someone else with. I did and I feel so much better. And I know you will too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Mary, Great blog...
Kristy
Post a Comment