Does time seem to move too fast for you? It does me sometimes. My parents came down to see us Thursday morning and they left this morning. It seemed time just flew by. Then I started thinking on the years. My parents are 70 years old. To me they just do not seem old. I know it is because I am getting older. But when I was younger (6-10 yrs) I never remember thinkg my grandparents were old. Now days kids think everybody just about it is OLD. Don't let all the preconcieved ideas now days get to you. We are not OLD. We are getting better and getting more wisdom. That is right. The Bible tells us if we live a godly life and ask for His wisdom and knowledge we will receive it. I do just that. So I know I can give my children sound advice and not foolish advice.
Since time is passing so quickly for us, let's live like this is our last day. How do you want to be remembered? As a nice person. Or someone who lived life to the fullest and was someone who impacted a single life so strong they made a Godly change, who was always happy, and so excited to be with others, who went out of their way to help someone else. I could go on and on, but you get the idea.
If everyone lived like it was your last day--WOW--just think how different life would be. Not just for you but for everyone around you.
Saturday, June 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment