Friday, June 16, 2006

Father's Day

Sunday is Father's Day. I am so excited about what CIOC is going to be doing that day. If you don't have a church home, come and join us for the service. It will be great. To all the father's out there, I salute you for being the "Man of God" you were designed to be. Taking care of a family, making sure the bills are paid, being husband, father, grandfather, brother, uncle, big-brother, and whatever your profession is. That is a tall job. Alot to live up to. But you have done it, and done it well. I want to honor Tony for all he has done. He has also been electrician, plumber, cook(he cooks pretty good too, by the way), and house-cleaner. We both work so he has always tried to help around the house too. I really appreciate all he has done over the years. His help has made things easier for me. Tony says he has me spoiled. (Who ME?)
I just want to wish all dad's a Happy Father's Day with special honors to my daddy, Tony, and Pastor Scott King, my pastor.

1 comment:

Pastor Scott King said...

Hey Mary,
It is members like you and Tony and many others at CIOC that make Tyra and I the pastors we are...thanks to you guys!