Saturday, July 08, 2006
Hey everyone. It has been a few days since I blogged. I have been doing some reading on first fruits. We all know that is when you give to God the first part of all you have or get. What about the first part of you day. With your lips you give your first fruits of your day. You can praise him for a good nights rest, and for being able to see, hear, speak, walk, smell, and being alive. Just to name a few things. I don't know about anybody else, but I have alot to praise God for. Sometimes when we thank and praise God for the things we Don't see, God moves things so we can see those very things. This has happened for me more than once. And it can happen for you. Never give up - - - keep on keeping on. God bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment