Is it Fair, Right, or Wrong?
Have you ever seen a boss pick out one person and pick on them constantly? The boss will hound this one person til they actually break down and cry. Find something wrong with everything they do or say? This has happened at work more than once lately. I see this and wonder why? The person they are picking on is not mean. They come to work and do their job. The majority of the rest of the workers have noticed what is going on. Everyone trys to help this person, just so the supervisor will leave them alone. A couple of individuals have made comments to the big boss about the situation, but nothing has changed. This person come to me crying last night and asked me if I would pray for her for strength to go through this. Of course I did. But, do you say nothing and keep watching this take place every night? Does a large group need to go to the big boss? How can someone be so cruel to someone else in front of people? Any suggestion? I would love to hear them. I have prayed about this. It is disturbing to the rest of the employees. One person said, "Who will be the next person that is picked on." I know the Bible says we will be persecuted but this seems to go past the normal. I would literally break down if I had to work under conditions has that EVERY NIGHT. Please pray about this situation with me and email any suggestions. God Bless.
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment