Monday, July 17, 2006
It is so amazing to me how kids grasp things. I help teach in children's church and the Sunday's when I think it really did not go as well as I thought before hand, I hear how some of the kids really took in what I had to say. It gives you this warm happy felling inside to know that you have positively and effectively touch a child's life in such a way. It may mean a big change in that one child's life forever. I thank God for the opportunity in teaching the young people. I have been helping in Children's Church almost a year now, and have seen such a big difference in the lives of the children. Each week is so exciting to me just to see how they are going to react to what we have planned for them. I have prayed for creativity and ideas but the most simple things I have done - - they have remembered so vividly. Please encourage your children. Ask them questions about whaat they learned and done in Children's Church. You might just be amazed yourself and even get a laugh. I do and I love every minute of it. God Bless you and your families.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment