Praise and worship Sunday was wonderful. Just wanted to let everyone know that, especially anyone that was not there. You just missed IT.
I am so excited about this coming Sunday. I am teaching in children's church about the Fruits of the Spirit. It will not be boring. This is something the children need to know and examine their selves to see where they stand. As we all do.
I want to send out a BIG congratulations to Noah McAbee for being the first to say all the books in the old testament in order. Great job Noah, I am so proud of you. Now, I wonder who is going to be the first to know all the books in the new testament? To all the others in children's church, it is not too late to learn the old ones. Get busy, most of you know about half of them already.
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment