Wednesday, July 26, 2006

LIVE AND LEARN

Have you every wondered why God is letting certain things happen in your life? Boy, I have. When you pray you ask God "why." I do. We, as christians, expect our road of life to go so smooth, like this ____________________________________________________. When actually it is like ___- - - /~~~~\<^>//\\~~~~~~______/ / / <>~`',_-----^-_????.
BUT what we fail to understand is God is taking us down a road to use us for someone else's benefit. Things that happened in my life years ago, I am using to help someone right now go through it. I am basically not a whiner. My parents did not allow that as I was growing up. So I have always tried to find the good in everything. When things were at their worst for me no one ever knew it. Now, we can be happy in our situation or we can whine. Which one do you think God is going to show up in the most? Where you can find happiness. God was there to form and make us and He will be there during our bad times as well as the good. I don't like going through stuff. But, if going through something makes me a better person by changing me to be more Christlike and teaches me something I am willing. God knows already what I am going to do five years from now and how I am going to react to it. Because He knows my future He leads me down certain paths so that my life will effect others and hopefully draw them to the Lord. Look for the good and the happiness in all your situations. When you do God will be there to help and guide you. God loves you and He would NOT lead you wrong. God Bless You.

No comments: