MAN!!!!! If you were not in CIOC Sunday morning you MISSED the best service to honor our military. The church was packed, it was decorated, had men in uniforms, and had a movie. It was GREEEEAT. Thanks to Creative Ministries for putting that together. You all done a wonderful job. We have got some kind of talent in our house of God.
Tomorrow is Independence Day. Let's remember what it really stands for and not just fireworks and partying. We have our freedom as we know it because of the duty some young men gave their lives for.
I met a couple from Ukraine last night at work. She was not felling well, and I helped them get her in the car. But, I got to talk with her a bit. They have lived in the U.S. for 10 yrs. now. She said they have alot more freedom here. Keep that in mind. What if we had to live like others in another country? We would be more thankful for the freedom we have.
Have a safe 4th.
Monday, July 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment