Friday, May 12, 2006

Going to Another Level

Are you going to another level in christ? Or, are you in the same place you were a year ago? Five years ago? As for me, I am going to another level. There has been a change in the atmosphere at CIOC the last 3 or 4 weeks. All because of prayer. Getting in God's presence before service makes a difference in the service. And sometimes you just have to praise and worship enough for you and the person beside you (if they are not praising and worshipping). When you do that you will notice that person will start. Can you grasp this? We have between 12 and 20 people who start praying for the service, before service. Now, if everyone started praying for the service, before the service, God would show up and show out for sure. Only when you start praising and worshipping God yourself, you go to another level. Some of us in the church have been going through some stuff lately. But, we keep on keeping on with our praise and worship. The devil knows he is defeated. But he is going to keep right on trying to interfere with our time with the Lord. When you think things are at their worst---verbally tell God---I love You, God. You are my Alpha and Omega, my beginning and my end, and everything in between. You are my provider and look to you only. I thank you God, for all the blessings and favor you a placed over my life. I love you. thank you, Lord, for all that I have and most of all, I thank you for what I do not have. (See, I do not have any broken bones, I do not have a disease that is not cureable, I do not have to live in fear of being shot for saying the name of Jesus). So I am sure you have things in your life to be thankful for.
When you speak out with boldness to God, without fear and not being ashamed, God loves it. You will go to another level. You can not help not to.
I know I am going to continue to do this. I have done this for a while now. And I can really tell a difference in my life. Will you make a commitment to start each day with prayer and pray before each service, for the service? Try it for one month at least and let me know how things have changed for you. God Bless.

No comments: