Monday, May 15, 2006

Planning your Day

Do you plan your day out? Or do you just go through your day haphazardly--come what may? I usually plan out what I am going to do or I will lose alot of time. Now there are times things happen to your day that is totally unexpected. But then, you can deal with it betterif you have planned. It is like making out a list before you go to the store. If you make a list and stick to it you will spend less money and less time in the store. I have been noticing more and more people coming in WalMart with list. The men are real big on the list because is saves them money. One man told his wife not to stop and look at something cause it was not on the list. I thought it was funny at that time. But after pondering over this, it made sense. If you go to the grocery store without a list you will look at more items and get more than if you stuck to getting what is on your list. I don't know about everyone, but I want to stick to my list and save money and time. As you list the things to do for today--put God first, and you will have time for everything on your list. Give God the first part of your day----it is along the lines of giving first fruits. When you do that, God will bless the rest of your day. Now I am not saying nothing bad will never happen to you. Like Friday, I discovered the carpet soaked at the end of the hallway. The hot water heater had to be replaced. Hey, not good timing. But, it has lasted for 10 years. I just thank God it did not happen in December.
I hope you decide to plan your day and put Our Lord first. I promise you, you will start seeing a difference in your days. God Bless------

No comments: