Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. I sincerely hope you have a blessed day. Relax and take it easy it is your day. You know, not every country has a celebration for Mother's and Father's Day. So, let's all take a moment to be thankful for our mother's. Don't take everything she does for granted. Being a mother is a full time job in itself. Mother's don't get a vacation. When the kids are sick during the middle of the night, guess what, mom is up too. Then she has to find a baby sitter for the sick child and still go to work, and work all day. Mother's can endure a pain no man can possibly endure. I thank the Lord for my mother and all she done for me. I had new clothes to wear because my mom sewed. She made about all my clothes when I was little. I still remember the dress I wore my first day of school. It was pink and white dotted swiss. Mama, I love you.
To my daughter, Martha, thank you for raising 2 beautiful girls that call me MEMA. My daughter is a lovely young lady. I pray my granddaughters will always stay in church and become a loving mother like mine.
And to my Pastor, Pastor Tyra, I would like to honor for being the spiritual mother she is. I have grown in the Lord because of her guidance and council. I just want her to know I love and appreciate her very much.
And thank the Lord my grandma is still living. I use to stay with her alot when I was small and mama was sick or at work.
It would be so awesome for God to use me like He did some of the great women of God I have read about in the Bible. God provided for Ruth and He will provide for me.
GOD Bless All Mother's.
Sunday, May 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment