We had our first intercessory prayer meeting last night. It was several that did not show up for different reasons but it was a good two hours. We set the meetings for each week through September. We are having several meetings at homes. This is going to be SO EXCITING. I can wait to see the changes that will take place because of prayer. If you have a prayer request, just email or phone it in to someone, and it will be prayered over every day by several people. And you know what that means. The Bible says, "Where one or two agree in my name, I will do." So if we are all agreeing the same thing Jesus will answer the prayer.
I have always known that I would one day have to answer for all I did and said. Well, guess what! I also have to answer for what I did not say and did not do. Some christians seem to think they can come to church, say a prayer occasionally, smile and hug a neck or two, and they are okay with God. Sorry. It don't work that way. If you pass up an opportunity to witness to someone about Jesus and that person is a lost soul. You WILL have to answer for that. I really believe that on the final day, true christians will be trying to answer why they DID NOT DO or why they DID NOT SAY ANYTHING. I do not want to be one of those. I want boldness about me, so I can speak up without any fear, and so I can do for others without fear. There has been a couple of times I was hesitate to say anything but I did anyway. After I did I felt such a relief. And I would wonder why I felt a relief. I truly believe if I had not spoke up and witnessed the Holy Spirit inside of my would have grieved. That is why I felt a relief. I submitted to the Hly Spirit and done what Jesus would have done. It really felt good and I did not care who heard me or seen me. I was doing a work for the Lord who is ruler over my life.
My prayer for everyone is to be the person God has called you to be. Submitt to the Holy Spirt in you. Have boldness to do God's work without fear. Be a better person, christian, spouse, child, parent, student, or whatever. Remember, you are never alone. God is with you always. And if you got God with you, WHO can be against you? God Bless---
Saturday, August 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment