I attended the prayer class last night. It was good. It was very interesting. As our church grows, more people have opportunities to serve for the Lord.
Most of you know I have started a prayer group that meets every week. What is so amazing is Pastor Scott confirmed stuff I have planned for our group, this past Sunday while he preached. And some of it was hit one last night in the class, so you know that has to be GOD. Amen. I thank all the ones that were able to go to the class last night. I know that as we pray daily things will start happening. And it WILL be a good and positive thing. I pray that our prays will be so effective, even our own lives will change. God tells us to pray. Pray about everything. This is a sure way to be in God's will, as long as you listen to Him and obey Him.
Have a blessed week----
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment