We had our first church wide prayer meeting last night. It was good. Pastor Scott shared some things with us and instructed us on what he wanted us to pray for. I truly believe this is going to change our church and the people in our church.
I use to go to church and just listen. Most of the time I could not tell you what the preacher had said. But now, I am a DOER, not just a listener. And that is what is so exciting to me. I have God given power to do things I never would have dared to do. I use to Never say anything to a group of people. I would lose my voice and start shaking all over. It was awful and embarrassing. And now, look at me. I actually teach in children's Church. If I can do something and overcome, you can to. But I know God gave me the ability to do what I need to do, because I stepped out in Faith to do something for Him.
Try taking a small step in Faith and God will do great things for you. More than you can imagine. I will be praying for you. God Bless.
Saturday, August 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment