Thursday, August 24, 2006

Laying It On The Line

You would know what I mean if you were at CIOC last night. Pastor Scott just plain-----laid it on the line--for us. And what he said is so true. Sometimes we look at others and see faults but we don't want to look at ourselves that close. So we let things go that is In us. Sometimes, we let things go too long. It is our attitude about things and ourself. When we alter our attitude, we alter our life. If we look at ourself as critical as we look at others we would find all the things that are wrong. That one statement has made me stop, look, and think about myself. But the more we look at ourself and correct problems the closer we get to God. And that is what we all want. To be more Godlike and to be in His perfect will.
I hope you take a moment to think about the statement above and see what needs to be altered.
I love you and God Bless.

No comments: