skip to main | skip to sidebar

Thoughts

Friday, August 04, 2006

Hello everyone. Didn't we have a great service Wednesday night? Sunday had to be good. I do not have the CD yet, but we got some good workers for KICK. I am just so EXCITED about the prayer group starting back up and the monthly prayer meetings. Hope to have some other excited people show up Friday, Aug. llth, at 7:30 p.m. This has been a busy week for me, alot going on. At least the kids are back in school. Have and safe and happy weekend.
Posted by Mary Motes at 7:14 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  July (2)
  • ►  2007 (21)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2006 (59)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ▼  August (11)
      • PRAYINGPastor Scott challenged us all to pray for ...
      • Laying It On The LineYou would know what I mean if...
      • I attended the prayer class last night. It was go...
      • We had our first church wide prayer meeting last n...
      • Shout out to God
      • Living in the Peace God Provides
      • First Intercessory Prayer Meeting
      • Be Who You Were Created To BE
      • We had clean-up day at the church this morning. F...
      • Hello everyone. Didn't we have a great service We...
      • Outreach Or Witnessing?I guess most all of you kno...
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (8)

About Me

Mary Motes
View my complete profile